Our Commitment to Privacy
What Personal Information is Collected on the Website?
We do not use our Web site to collect any personally identifiable information about you other than what you provide voluntarily for various purposes. These purposes include registering to receive e-mail newsletters or other materials, requesting further information from us about projects and services, donating to us, submitting a form on our Website, or simply asking a question. We ask for personal information so that we can fulfill your request and return your message. If you choose not to provide any personal information about yourself, we may not be able to fulfill a request you may have, but you are free to browse. If you provide personal information, you agree to provide true and accurate information in connection with your registration and to promptly notify us of any changes in the registration information. You must be over 18 to register and use the Website. We will not intentionally collect or use personal information from users that we have reason to believe are under 18 years of age.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies. Generally, we use personally identifiable information to manage the Website, such as to communicate with you, to customize the content for individual visitors, and to provide information about products and services offered by us or by our sponsors.
What we do with information we collect.
More specifically, we may use your personal information and non-personal information for the following reasons:
- Enter your information into our databases for internal record keeping, reporting, and data analysis.
- Communicate with you to obtain your input, provide information on our programs and events, or request contributions.
- Improve our programs and services.
- Customize the websites according to your interests.
- Share information with third parties who help us manage our websites and databases.
- Share information with our partners, affiliates, and other third parties who assist us with our activities and programs. These vendors and service providers help us with functions such as fulfilling orders, managing data, processing donations, and marketing.
- Share financial donor postal mailing lists with other non-profits.
- Share information with third parties as required by law, or a part of a legal process, including tax filing.
- Reserve the right to use non-personal information, such as IP addresses, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect the compelling interests of the website, our alumni, donors, customers, or others or to comply with laws, court orders, or law enforcement requests.
Under special circumstances we may, and you authorize us to, disclose personally identifiable information without your consent if we believe, in our sole discretion, it is reasonable to do so to satisfy laws (such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, as amended) or government regulations, comply with legal process or law enforcement requests, commence legal actions to protect our rights or property or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or violations of the Website Terms of Service.
What Anonymous Information is Collected on this Web Site?
Anonymous information is collected for every visitor to this site. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored, but are temporarily used to determine domain type and in some cases, geographic region. We do not make any association between this information and a visitor's identity.
Personally identifiable information is stored on our server and is not publicly accessible. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we take reasonable precautions and have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Additionally, sensitive data such as credit card numbers are encrypted using SSL and other industry standard measures, to provide an additional level of security. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. Operation Homefront Level is not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any personal information. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security for or otherwise interfering with the operation of the Website.
If you have registered to receive e-mail communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists at the address, email or phone numbers below.
California law permits California residents to request certain information regarding out disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail.
For More Information
8930 Fourwinds Drive, Suite 340
San Antonio, TX 78239