Show Us Why You Slurpee! Photo/Video Contest
Is it the cool refreshing taste? Is it the creative flavors? What is it you LOVE about the 7-Eleven Slurpee? Show us why you Slurpee! Our contest is open up for entries thru Sunday, Sept. 23 The top photo wins the all-new Kindle Fire. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive an Act of Valor DVD.
How to Enter:
- Take a photo of yourself holding a Slurpee cup from 7-eleven (the photo can be taken at 7-Eleven or some other location). Add a comment/caption that could be an ad slogan that explains why you “Slurpee” to the photo in 3 sentences or less. Or, tape a 30-second video/commercial of you and your friends enjoying your Slurpees (you can even sing and dance, if you like). We prefer images and videos that are displayed in a horizontal orientation.
- Submit your photo or video on the OH Villages Facebook wall at www.facebook.com/OHVillages or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a fan of our OH Villages Facebook page to enter. One entry per fan please. If you post multiple photos or videos, the first one posted will be considered your entry.
- At the close of the contest, we’ll post the winners on the Operation Homefront Villages page within 24 hours.
How To Win:
- The contest will open on the Operation Homefront Villages wall on Thursday, September 20 at or around 12:00 p.m. EDT. Post your photo or video and comment/caption to our Facebook wall or email it to email@example.com. We’ll post entries as they come in. Although votes won’t determine a winner, they will play a role in helping us make a final choice.
- The contest closes on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 11:59 pm EDT. Once the contest closes, we’ll pick our top 3 favorite photos and announce the winners within 24 hours.
- Once selected, the winners will be contacted and will need to provide us with their name, address and be willing to complete and send us a Giveaway (Signature of Requestor) form to verify identity.
Rules and Guidelines for Contest
Facebook Fans: Enter the contest on the official Operation Homefront Villages Facebook Page. Show the world why you like Slurpees by sharing a photo or video of yourself with a Slurpee. Operation Homefront Villages reserves the right to remove fan photos from the Facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos does not promote our values: http://www.operationhomefront.net/about.aspx.
Staff members of Operation Homefront Villages will select the top 3 winners! While we won’t open the photos up for voting, we’ll take into account the number of likes in choosing finalists.
The contest is open to Operation Homefront Villages Facebook fans who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. There is no entry fee. The contest is void where prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. The contest is not open to employees (and/or their family members) of Operation Homefront or Operation Homefront Villages.
The contest will begin at or around 12 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 20. We will accept photos from that time until the close of the contest at 11:59 p.m. CST on Sunday, Sept. 23.
Submitting Your Entry
Post your photo or video on the wall of the official Operation Homefront Villages Facebook page and add the caption or comment with the photo. You can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contest is limited to one entry per person. We invite fans to share photos; however, we will consider only the first photo posted to the wall for the contest.
Operation Homefront Villages will announce the 1st, 2nd and , 3rd, place winners after the selection process is completed…on or around Sept. 24, 2012.
All photos and videos must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the photo contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the photo by Operation Homefront.
Operation Homefront Villages reserves the right to remove fan photos from the facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos does not promote Operation Homefront values, including content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Each entrant agrees and grants Operation Homefront permission to make available and display/perform and otherwise distribute entrants’ names and photo submission in all media in perpetuity without compensation. Except where legally prohibited, submission of an entry into this contest constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the entrants’ names, photograph, likeness, school, address (city and state), and testimonials, in printed, broadcast media, or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting the photo submission itself or this contest, or for Operation Homefront use, without further compensation in connection with this contest or the prize awarded.