Vacation To Be Given To One Lucky Military
Did you skip a summer family vacation due to limited finances, time & energy to plan? A generous donor has offered use of their time share for a 5-day or 7-day vacation! We will select ONE lucky winner.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
- Be active duty, any service branch, active Guard & Reserve OK (ID required, if selected)
- Have returned from deployment in past year or scheduled to deployed (order papers required, if selected)
- Be able to cover all travel expenses to/from timeshare location (Keep this in mind if you choose an international destination)
- Be available to travel between August 1, 2012-December 31, 2012.
- Agree to share 3-5 photos from your vacation with Operation Homefront
- Family with school-aged children encouraged to enter
- Go to bluegreenonline.com. Choose a vacation destination.
- Write, in 100 word or less, a paragraph about “Why this vacation location is perfect for MY FAMILY!”
- Include your name, rank, duty station, phone number, city and state. Your contact info will not count toward the 100 words.
- Email your paragraph to Timeshare@operationhomefront.net no later than July 12, midnight CST
Our lucky winner will be selected July 16 and posted on Facebook!