Thankfully, the military provides for a new eye exam every year for military family members, but the cost of glasses is not a covered benefit. Operation Homefront offers military family members in financial need new glasses for those that cannot otherwise afford to replace them.
- One pair of eyeglasses as needed for family members
We do not cover:
- Non-essential additions like Anti-reflective coating, warranties, featherweights, etc.
Even Heroes Need Some Help
Our service members and their families are heroes to us. Some are everyday heroes and some are uncommon ones. Most would not consider themselves heroes, rather they tell us they were just doing their job. Doing their job, means preserving our freedom. Please help us, continue to help them. To learn more about our programs and to find out how you can help, please contact our national office or your local Operation Homefront office.
- DEERS dependents of service members
- Experiencing a financial hardship
- Completed application
- Military photo id
- Proof of wound
- Proof of Deployment
- Two cost estimates
- Verification of all household income